Saturday, April 13, 2013

Berry Happy Table Topper

  

Do you remember the late 70's or early 80's? Take a good look at that center fabric...look familiar?? :-D  That strawberry pattern was everywhere! I love the retro fabrics...and I love the memories that come with them. This strawberry pattern was all over my doll furniture, my kitchen set, my robe, the back of my rocking chair...and who knows where else! 

Yesterday I had a date with one of my daughters. We ventured a couple towns over to a new quilt shop that I had found out about at the quilt show last week. When I saw this strawberry fabric I just knew I had to have it! :-D  Four hours later I had this table topper pieced. I'll add the backing and binding to it later today. 

It makes me Berry Happy! :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment