Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring in Dublin Table Runner For Sale





I am so in love with this table runner! I named it Summer in Dublin because I also love Ireland. Dublin is a big city, lots of gray and concrete...lots of gray rainy days. But then spring comes...and there's tiny bits of yellow that start to pop out. :o) 


Can you see those little bits of yellow?

I quilted the runner in 100% cotton, and used a 100% cotton batting as well. Then I free motion quilted it with an all over stipple pattern. I have been so in love with that squished up puckered look on quilts...that's just one of those things it's hard for the store bought imports to copy. I've seen a few of them in the real high end stores...but you're paying hundreds for theirs too...and there's a reason for that. ;o) 


You can see here a little more of that yellow that says "spring is coming." :o) And more of the crinkled puckers. 

 You can see a little better the over all puckered pattern the 
stipling gives the quilt.






























 This table runner is available in my Etsy store  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment