Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zippered Pouches



I've been doing lots of sewing lately...and my girls are very good about letting Mama sew...but every now and then they want a little something for themselves, and that's ok :o)

There's just something about a zippered pouch that makes us all smile. I made the pouches larger, so they can fit small books, Barbies, and any number of treasures in it. They each picked out their own fun fabrics. The monkeys are for my middle little...she's our funny bunny. I love the bright green with the pink!


The second bag was for my second oldest. She LOVES cats...loves loves loves them...and is so allergic to them. Bless her heart within just a few minutes her eyes puff up and she starts sneezing. She's hoping someday she can get a shot of some kind so that she can have one...until then, these little kitties will have to do. :o) 



And this is the bag for my littlest. She picked out the Dora fabric all by herself when she and I went on a date to JoAnn fabrics :o) She doesn't know any spanish except the word for stars...so when she found this she was sure it was there just for her...who was I to argue? lol

The quilts I make, and the oohs and aahs I might get, are nothing compared to the bright smiles, hugs and kisses and "thank you Mama" that I get for a few simple little zippered bags. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment